- Mason, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
*This position can be remote until it's safe to go into the office in either Mason, OH or Woodland Hills, CA
**This position will be 25-30 hours a week
Responsible for providing advanced creative and technical advice and writing support for the development and implementation of moderately complex marketing communication materials.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Consults with business leaders to identify business objectives.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of communication plans, strategies, copy and materials, and recommends solutions communication strategies and implementation approaches.
- Collaborates with creative teams on customer needs and develops and implements communication objectives solutions.
- Researches, writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards, and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes.
- Identifies improvements/efficiencies that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc).
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health care or managed care preferred.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start