- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
- Construct a strategy on how best to sell the product and generate the highest revenues.
- Oversee how the product is advertised, discussed in press releases, and seen by the public.
- Must have a high amount of creativity and vision; there is no set "plan".
- Create a strategy based on knowledge of the product, company, and target market.
- Previous experience in product marketing is critical - familiar with common marketing practices and techniques.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.