- New York
- Job Terms:
- $32-34/hourly (W2)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blake Grannell
Content Implementation Specialist
Long term contract assignment, max $34/hourly pay rate
Roughly 5 years of experience needed.
This role will live within the Global Sales Enablement side of the organization.
This candidate should be skilled at writing content for Sales and have a solid project management background.
The content developed is more for marketing content - not as much sales enablement but that will be part of it.
Need PM skills, able to take what you've written and execute it and get that content into the sales fields
Mainly this is a writer working with strategic accounts / global accounts (including FB / Amazon) it's writing content to executives - building out sales narratives plus pitch decks for presentations as well as video scripts
The organization uses Seismic and salesforce as tools - this candidate should have PowerPoint experience,
They do not need to have design skills, they will work with designers to bring visuals to life, this role needs a storyteller
This writer will access existing research / analytics and pull that information into their content
The role and this writer are high visibility / strategic, comfortable working with Sr. management, asking questions, working alongside mostly Sales team members to produce RFPs and strategic content for meetings
This team is 100% focused on the strategic accounts.
This writer will work with agencies to build a broader story in some cases, the writing includes both long and short form.
The vast majority of the content developed is external facing. Sales content for all collateral including sales PowerPoint narrative, case study, scripts.
Job Description Summary
Key activities include:
• Execute and package research studies and various trending topics in retail
• Concept, execute and market key Thought Leadership events including webinars and in-person meetings.
• Create and deliver high impact sales and marketing tools including customized category and product-specific presentations, research results, company related PR and policy announcement to help support global large enterprise business
• Communicate new product & feature launches including sales tools and training. Work internally to secure required approvals, keep stakeholders informed and projects moving forward
• Lead efforts cross-functionally to ensure appropriate feedback/involvement of key constituents including Product, Solutions, Technology, Product Marketing, Training and other marketing teams
• Manage agency relationships for programs
• Strategic thinker who can balance day to day requirements vs big picture strategy
• A savvy project manager who can coordinate multiple efforts across a highly matrixed organization
• Creativity and open mindedness; ability to tell a story in an engaging manner
• Detail oriented, self-starter who can roll up their sleeves to get the job done
• Exceptional copywriting and presentation skills
• Comfortable making data driven decisions while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills (to a senior level audience)
• Job includes managing in-box of requests across LE, prioritizing projects, allocating both internal and external resources, building project plans and persisting on various work streams
• 5+ years of B2B marketing experience such as sales enablement, marketing communications
• Understanding of the online commerce environment including retail and non-retail markets
• Understanding of the Omni-channel retail environment and how to communicate to large retailers
• Payments experience and/or technology background
• Bachelor’s degree required
Organization and job description:
In this role, you will be a member of the Global enterprise Sales team and tasked with developing and delivering world class programs that enable the sales organization to sell into Internet Retailer 1000 organizations. The teams' primary role is to provide high impact support and sales tools to accelerate new merchant and enterprise signings and increase share of checkout through cross sell and upsell of the companies technology.
Our challenge is to deliver engaging sales materials that effectively demonstrate our value and drive merchant and enterprise adoption of products in a fiercely competitive environment. We like to view ourselves as storytellers; tasked with creating experiential, data driven materials to help tell the story in an effective way that will resonate best with our merchants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a complex array of projects across Sales Enablement, Research Studies and our NY Experiential Innovation Showcase, from planning through execution and delivery to reporting results. Demonstrate ownership in leading projects. Coordinate closely with global sales teams on deliverables, monitoring timelines and managing the project end to end. Responsible for communicating milestones, tracking timelines and project status.
Key activities include:
· Key is building narratives concepting, writing narratives to strategic accounts and building global scalable tools
· Create and deliver high impact sales and marketing tools including customized category and product-specific presentations, research results, PR and policy announcements, etc. to help support global large enterprise business
· Communicate new product & feature launches including sales tools and training. Work internally to secure required approvals, keep stakeholders informed and projects moving forward
· Lead efforts cross-functionally to ensure appropriate feedback/involvement of key constituents including Product, Solutions, Technology, Product Marketing, Training and other Global marketing teams
· Manage agency relationships for programs
· Content Writing
Top 3 must-have hard skills
Strong written / verbal communication
Strategic thinking (big picture view)
Proficient with Adobe tools
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/