- Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- entry level - junior
- Start date:
Our large insurance company located in downtown Hartford is seeking a Junior Project Manager for a full time contract position until the end of the year. This role will be onsite.
Responsible for supporting the Marketing Campaign team in all facets of the development and execution of strategic enrollment communication campaigns including customer profile segmentation, project management, content creation and data analytics. The position also supports the Marketing Campaign Manager who is the first point of contact for field inquiries and requests regarding client support needs, marketing self-service website and an online benefits educational tool utilized by our customers. All of these responsibilities require close partnership with Sales, Operations, Product, Compliance and other business partners.
• Cultivates relationships with field partners to gain a better understanding of our employer clients, their employees and the most effective and engaging ways to communicate to the group.
• Support the development and execution of strategic enrollment communication campaigns for employers holding annual, modified, off-cycle or open enrollments for their employees.
• Supports meetings with employer and broker clients. These tactics will help drive enrollment participation through life stages, life event triggers, industry-based, geography-based and persona-based messaging.
• Assists in crafting plain language messaging that clearly and concisely explains the benefits and importance of the insurance coverage being offered and how it fit into an employees’ financial wellness. Most of these are benefits paid for by employees and require employees to elect coverage, so education and timely communication is critical.
• Consults with creative services and other enterprise marketing teams on the development of multi-channel campaign materials including emails, videos, newsletters, social media, educational flyers, etc.
• Supports an online benefits education tool that provides customized benefits education experiences for individual clients. This includes working with digital analytics and vendor partners to access reports, analyze metrics, set up URL redirects and maintain any records for compliance.
- 1-3 years marketing or project management experience, preferably in a large organization
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Highly proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office, and basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with project management tools a plus
Do to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree to - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background check required