- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- May 2020
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our client, the leader in ecommerce, is looking for a proven technical writer to help design, plan and deliver documents targeted towards gaming developers. This will sit under their brand that is the most successful streaming platform out there for gaming. This role will migrate and polish existing content, while writing some new content as well.
• Excellent writing skills
• Portfolio/writing samples must be submitted
• Self- learner/Research skills
• Good communication
• Technical writing experience with proven experience designing, planning and delivering developer oriented documentation
• Prior experience in gaming
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of HTML and GitHub version control systems using Git is nice to have
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• A proactive and open- minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience transitioning internal documents to customer facing
• 80 – 90% of tasks will be polishing and editing current tech documents – small amount of from scratch content creation
• experience working directly with development teams
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.