- Bellevue, WA (Remote during stay at home guidance)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
We are a design studio looking for an exceptional User Researcher who wants to be part of a leading-edge user experience research team that is helping to redefine the way we think of and deliver Ad Solutions for consumers, partners, and small businesses. Our highly collaborative team creates innovative advertising products and solutions, grounded in research, for the company's properties and partners.
We are looking for a talented individual that will help answer the following questions:
• What will the next generation of our Advertising experiences look like?
• How can we improve the way users perceive and interact with online and device advertising?
• How can we help small businesses effectively market their business with little knowledge of digital marketing?
• How can we help SEM experts and premium advertisers be more successful?
Primary responsibilities include:
• Design and conduct primary research to understand customer needs and interaction experiences with Bing Ads and consumer experiences across multiple platforms.
• Collaborate with other Researchers and Designers to design and deliver outstanding experiences
• Develop comprehensive research plans to drive user interface and strategic research across product lifecycles.
• Work in an agile environment with designers, program management, product planning, and other stakeholders to prioritize research and business questions.
• Command common qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and be able to make smart choices based on business goals and timelines.
• Deliver timely and accurate research findings to the user experience team, engineering groups, and management.
• Own the customer findings in your areas of coverage and evangelize the customer to design and engineering teams.
Core requirements include:
• A degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, behavioral science, or a related field is preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage rapidly and successfully with many different stakeholder audiences.
• Research breadth and depth that complements your colleagues in the research team.
• Ability to balance core and foundational research to maximize impact.
• Project management skills to prioritize research needs and ensure its successful completion.
• Proven capacity to turn research findings into actionable recommendations for engineering and business stakeholders.
• The ability to engage with professional customer audiences in advertising and web services and to understand their needs
• Proven experience designing and conducting research for applied technology products.
• Min 3+ years of industry experience in user research with a proven track record strongly preferred
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.