- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- 34 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
The development of our leaders is a key focus of our client globally. As part of that focus they are seeking a Manager Development Facilitator. This role requires someone with a broad understanding of programs that develop management talent within our business, including program design and facilitation. This individual will help design and run programs that support the regional talent strategy.
The role is a member of the Talent Development team and has an exciting opportunity to help design and deliver a world class manager development program. This role will require you to facilitate a 3 day training program across the United States and occasionally globally.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Facilitation of our 3 day virtual leader program for newly hired or promoted leader
* Design iteration of the program to ensure it meets the needs of the audience and business
* Communicate, collaborate and reflect with the wider team to ensure delivery is aligned and outcomes are met
* Oversee learning and development program management and manage day to day actionable deliverables
* Own and deliver on manager development programs to help drive performance and growth, individually and organisationally.
* Build strong relationships at all levels across APAC in order to understand the business context and shape our talent development initiatives
* Drive awareness, engagement and capability for manager development across the organization.
* Contribute to other team initiatives such as course facilitation, needs assessments, coaching, and consultation to business functions on talent related needs
* Work as a team player with the Global Talent Development team.
* Other tasks and duties as required to achieve organisational, team and individual goals.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in human resource development
* High level of capability in the following areas: organizational effectiveness, virtual facilitation skills, employee development, virtual training design
* Extensive virtual facilitation experience in people leadership
* Exceptional communication skills
* Detail oriented and highly organized, with strong planning and process management skills
* Flexible, fast moving and execution-oriented. Track record of "getting it done."
* Team player to an extreme - has the ability to align and team with different people at different levels, that don't work directly for him/her within and outside of the Employee Success function.
* Outstanding writing/presentation-building skills.
* Strong influencing skills.
* Excited about technology, and using social and mobile tools to get work done.
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.