- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Come join the team supporting the world's most known social media platform as a Product Marketer. Position is 40 hours a week - begins remote but may need to be onsite at Menlo Park during the assignment which runs through end of October with a possible extension. Assignment is through Aquent but reporting in to the client. Role is structured hourly and on a W2 with great healthcare that is well-subsidized, sick time pay and a 401K.
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborate closely with Product Management, PR, Design, Data Science and other cross functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness and engagement.
- Craft the marketing learning agenda, collaborate with research and analytics teams to develop consumer audience and competitive insights, identify gaps and opportunities, and craft positioning and messaging around clear consumer value.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns using a test & learn approach, optimizing messaging, creative, and channels for awareness and adoption
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, communications planning, policy stakeholders, and other PMMs across business units to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader product ecosystem and landscape
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing
- Experience working closely with product teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with marketing and creative agencies to develop world-class campaigns
- Proven ability to launch campaigns in different markets around the world
- Project management skills
- An understanding of the social media industry landscape
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.