- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
* Position can work remotely until it is safe to be in office in Santa Clara. Only Local candidates will be considered.
Oversees the strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing communications content to promote the sale of company products and further the company's sales objectives. Collaborates with Business Team members to plan, develop and produce promotional tools and communication vehicles to support product marketing, as well as brand marketing, corporate marketing, and sales/training efforts. Defines marketing objectives and strategies, and translates strategies into communication tactics, including project management, planning, scheduling and budgeting. Consults with other areas of management or business units, affiliates, and agencies to manage the development of digital and print content, oversee event and congress presence and recommend the media best suited for specific products or services.
• Participates as a member of the global marketing team in support of the brand
• Works in close partnership with the marketing team including the product team, commercial teams and business stakeholders leading the strategic and tactical objectives.
• Contributes to the strategy and execution of key marketing programs that are highly visible and have significant business impact.
• Creation, develop, produce, deploy and mainten all portfolio content and materials (digital and print) on-time, within budget and in alignment with business objectives, collaborating with external/internal/digital/events teams when applicable.
• Serves as a content owner from inception to completion
• Ensures compliance with content review and approval processes and manages successful completion of Promotional Content Approval Process (PCAP) and other and departmental processes.
• Maintains portfolio team sites, intranet content and provides content for the Internet.
• Manages strategy and logistics of events, tradeshows, symposia, speaking engagements in support of portfolio promotional activities in cooperation with the event management.
• Manages agencies and vendors to deliver quality product and manage costs to a defined budget. Ensure vendors are compliant with all processes and procedures including legal, procurement, finance and brand standards.
• Manages creation and distribution of affiliate and global business-facing newsletters.
• Collaborates with Internal and External Communications, and other groups, as needed, to provide business department information on products, new product launches, regulatory approvals, press releases, media kits and other relevant announcements.
• Collaborates as needed with the Medical and Scientific Affairs team for content and messaging development.
• Consults on the use of proper branding, copyright, and trademarks.
• Monitors marketing-based metrics to ensure effectiveness of communications programs and budget,,adjusts future plans accordingly.
• The essential job functions and major contributions listed above/below are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skill or Ability
- Proven project management and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize and work under tight timelines
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to work independently within a highly matrixed team environment
- Proven experience in a global med-tech company preferred
- Medical Device, Diagnostic, Industry Required
Bachelor’s degree or commensurate years of experience
Experience in product communications/marketing
Sales and/or product management required
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.