- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing team on a high-profile project. Your work will directly enable creative people to spend more time doing what they love and sharing their ideas with the world.
Split between San Bruno, home of the larger UX team, and Mountain View, home of the engineering team
- Designing new experiences and patterns
- Leading the design process with cross-functional partners
- Partnering closely with Eng to ensure high implementation quality and consistency
- Collaborating closely with a small team of designers to drive design excellence
- Contributing to the shared platform design language by developing specs for common components and patterns
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience
- Willingness to adapt, be proactive in working at multiple levels of skill and complexity.
- Strong understanding of design process, methodology, and human-centered design
- Strong visual skills
- Experience designing simple solutions to complex problems for non-consumer users
- Expert with the design tools of your choice to produce high fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Experience building and documenting design systems
- Experience designing for web
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles