- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Responsible for delivering work for digital health care sales and enrollment web sites including user experience enhancements and product rate cycle planning and execution. This will include gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, working closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure regulatory, price and benefit specifications, and that broker and customer satisfaction goals are met. Ensures product configuration supports the company’s overall strategy and goals, go to market requirements, and regulatory and compliance requirements. Works effectively and efficiently to manage development cycle time and costs both with internal development teams and third party SAS vendors.
- Collects information on business requirements, user experience requirements, and go to market strategies.
- Participates as team member on cross-functional teams focused on AEP/OE readiness of our quote and apply sites for Individual and Family Plans and Senior Markets. Prepares schedules, creates materials, and maintains historical project documentation.
- Analyzes data and artifacts provided by internal stakeholders to confirm quality and appropriateness.
- Participates in product planning teams to implement new or revised products or user experience enhancements on our digital shopping web sites.
- Supports and executes QA and UAT for web-centric projects.
- Has experience with both small, iterative product releases and large, strategic development projects.
- Requires a BA/BS in IT, Business, Finance, Economics, Healthcare or Public Health.
- Moderate quantitative analysis and model skills.
- Ability to understand and work on configurable SaS web sites.
- Knowledge of basic product management and strategic planning concepts.
- Able to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
- Working knowledge of the company’s healthcare products, functions and regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to serve as member on cross-functional implementation or project teams
- Generally, requires a minimum of two years of relevant product management experience in healthcare or related industry (Equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted)
- Generally, requires a minimum of two years of relevant product management experience in software development.
- Digital product development experience
- Digital vendor management experience
- Direct user/consumer-facing product management experience
- Healthcare experience
- Work on SaS configurable web products
- Knowledge of JIRA / Confluence software development tools
- Digital Sales exposure
- Medicare / Senior Markets or Individual and family plans exposure