- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Restrepo
We are hiring a Marketing Consultant with retail/store experience who has 1-2+ years of Marketing and 1-2+ years of Project Management experience with a strong foundation of managing multiple projects, reporting and business understanding for a leading healthcare brand.
As the Store Experience Marketing Strategy Consultant, you will partner with Marketing, Creative, Retail Design, Merchandising, Print Procurement, and Operations to support key programs and pilots on behalf of the Store Experience team to deliver in-store experiences that meet the needs of our customers and the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of store signage specific to certain in-store experiences.
- In addition to facilitating creative development of signage components in partnership with the Creative team.
- Maintain store lists, define sign kits, create installation instructions for stores
- Submit print and vendor requests, as well as facilitate clinical and legal approvals.
- Your proactive approach will ensure that projects reach stores on time and on budget.
You will also be responsible for assisting with the execution of marketing strategy tactics as needed based on the project. This may include paid and owned assets like .com assets, direct mail, email, paid search, paid digital/social, radio, events, etc.
You’ll organize calendars, schedule and facilitate meetings, create agendas, consolidate documents, capture and send notes and next steps to keep all teams and tasks moving forward. You will also help develop presentations as needed for regular project updates and leadership meetings.
A deep knowledge of project management, as well as organization, time management skills and a positive, can-do attitude are key to this role. You must enjoy working at a fast pace and cope well under pressure. You should also have strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, collaboration, a high level of motivation and the ability to work as part of a team as well as an individual contributor.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
• Project management for select retail formats and experiences
• Support the development and execution of store experience and marketing materials, like store signage, customer journey mapping, and owned assets/paid media
• Develop and facilitate projects briefs as well as required creative reviews and approvals
• Create a regular meeting and email schedule to report on project status, highlight challenges and suggest next steps
Strong interpersonal skills, able to work cross-functionally. Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication must be able to assist in writing marketing plans, write general business correspondence, presentations, etc. Strong organizational and analytical skills ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, professional publications and industry information. Demonstrated initiative, ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment. Strong project management and follow-up skills. Must be PC literate with a good command of word processing, presentation/graphics packages, spreadsheets and have strong Internet skills.
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.
This position will partner with marketing, creative, merchandising, procurement, operations and store design to facilitate the in-store signage across multiple categories. The role will assist in the project management of an array of in-store projects and external projects including, but not limited to, high profile pilot store launches
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred