- Redmond, Washington
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Althea Ochoa
*With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.*
Aquent's client, a leading AAA game studio, is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the Tech Share team. This game studio is the producer of two successful franchises and continues to build on that success. They show their passion through their great products and welcomes the support from new team members.
They're looking for an experienced individual with a combination of skills across the multiple areas of responsibility for this exciting role to help prepare the core engine for the next console generation. This core engine, authoring tools, and build pipeline that allow them to ship beautiful, photorealistic, 60fps, 4K, industry leading games across multiple titles, studios, and platforms.
• You will bring the latest technology from each title into our shared engine
• You will help engineers in multiple AAA studios build features in a shareable and maintainable way
• You will implement new systems, platform abstractions, and tests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Solid C++ coding and debugging skills
• An ability to work in a team environment on a shared code base
• Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
• Unity, Unreal or related game engine experience
• Profiling and optimization experience
• Experience with TDD (test driven development)
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.