- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- $40-46/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
This role is located in Richmond, VA, will start remotely and some relocation assistance is available to you from AQUENT. This role is a 6-month contract to potential hire.AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate + health benefits, dental, vision 401K and more.
This role will be more focused on front end dev and front end design. As the Front End Developer you will be charged with designing the user interface (UI) and making sure it is functional across different browsers & devices, to support the team's migration from Angular js to Angular 8.
Must have skills:
- Angular 8 (we know this is pretty new, angular 7 will do!)
- front-end related node.js
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and design ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR