- Cumberland, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
No one has benefits like AQUENT!
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Location: Cumberland, RI OR Back Bay Boston
Our Fortune 10 client is searching for a UI/Visual Designer to join the Digital User Experience team, primarily on-site, for a 40 hour/week assignment with a strong chance to turn perm in the future.
This team works on the card, check-out experience, and post-purchase/delivery retail experince, so payment and post purchase experinece is a real plus! You will be responsible for delivering the visual design and graphic assets within the user experience group.
- You have a deep understanding of how a large-scale web site’s presentation layer is coded as it relates to the visual design, and how to apply best practices for CSS and graphic optimization.
- You will work side by side with a best of breed frontend development and UX team. Your focus will be to provide all necessary visual assets, and supply recommendations for best practices.
- The right incumbent will have great design chops and great familiarity and expertise in creating graphics for web. You Firebug sites in your sleep.
- You should be a great collaborator, highly organized, quick to grasp project needs, self-motivated and self-managed.
- The ability to flex and adjust to changing timelines (or push back where warranted) and manage multiple tasks and projects at once is crucial. Although, you will work under the direction of a UX director, the ability to self-start and curiously examine issues is a huge plus.
- MUST have a STRONG portfolio highlighting a CLEAN and MODERN UI
- Minimum of three years experience in related field
- Ability to collaborate with developers, managers and strategists
- Ability to quickly discern the make-up of the HTML on any given site page
- Deep knowledge of site presentation layer best practices for mobile first and responsive web initiatives
- Hands on experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy