- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- $40-47/hour W2 (DOE) + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Our client is looking for a Workflow Project Manager / Admin. who will be working within WorkFront. The ideal talent will have a unique blend of application administration & support experience paired with some marketing project management skills. You will join a small, close-knit team who has fun supporting the enterprise and takes ownership of 4 major tools / applications.
This role does require having experience with some type of enterprise workflow project management tool that has features similar to Workfront (project management software that features enterprise work management, issue tracking, document management time tracking and portfolio management).
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future, and then onsite in Austin, Texas. Aquent offers a W2 hourly pay rate plus benefits, dental, vision, 401K and more. This role is a full-time contract with potential to extend. For quick apply, please send your resume directly to Chelsea - email@example.com - subject line Austin Workflow PM.
Workflow PM / Admin. MUST HAVE skills:
- Experience developing a process, project management & reporting.
- System administration experience in either Workfront, Jira, Basecamp or any other CMS or enterprise project management tool.
- Procedural support and/or application support.
- Experience with workflow or marketing applications.
- Experience in an enterprise environment.
- Having used a workflow application - where they’ve built processes out. For example, building out different customer journeys in Salesforce.
- Experience building out project plans (Microsoft project, jira, jira service desk), building out processes, workflows and templates in them.
- Project Management - knowing how to structure a project & workflow. Waterfall. Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
- Some level of reporting, aggregating data, pulling data from different places, visualizing it, reporting and dashboards.
Average day in the life:
- 50-60% doing support around marketing owned processes. Helping individuals through the process / walk-them through issues. Managing the Workfront support cue. Supporting Marketing across the enterprise. Troubleshooting.
- 10% user management - managing all users 4,000 active users. Annual certifications needing to validate different types of access. Touching the user profile. Making sure access is correct. Granting or rejecting access.
- Remaining %: supporting teams, building a new process, reshaping a process what components need to be.
- Optimally configure objects to meet client business requirements including: request queues, custom fields and forms, project templates, programs, portfolios, reports, dashboards, approval processes, milestones, email notifications, statuses, job roles, teams, groups, scorecards, expense types, risk types, layout templates, filters, views, grouping
- Ensure effective communication with clients and or team lead.
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues
- 1:1 user support
- User administration
- Create documentation for Workfront processes
- Monitor incoming requests to support queue
- Provide demos to teams considering implementing Workfront
- Deliver trainings and Workfront guides to new and existing user groups
- Meet with teams on a regular basis for status updates
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree • 2 years of proven Workfront experience (or similar project management workflow software) including the ability to create/manage users, create advanced dashboards/reports, and effectively build/administer request queues, task templates, and layout templates
- Experience in complying with corporate guidelines
- 2+ years Project Management experience (Nice to have) • Experience with integrating applications using API tooling
- Basic familiarity with json, html, xml Skills • Communication, interpersonal, problem solving and customer service oriented relationship skills
- Excellent analytical skills • Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload
- Able to work and collaborate with people of diverse personalities and various backgrounds
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail