- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ray Thurman
Aquent is looking for a Marketing Specialist for our Fortune 500 Financial client in Owings Mills, MD. This is a full time, onsite, 6+ month opportunity with potential to extend long term and full benefits - medical, dental, 401K.
3-4 years of marketing experience (or 2-3 years in a robust environment), and client communications experience
Marketing Program Management experience
Experience with core marketing technologies (desired, but not required) –(this department uses Adobe Campaign)
Some financials experience would be ideal
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
• Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
• Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
• Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training required.
• 2-4 years related experience required.