- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
*** Please include a relevant Design Portfolio link on top of each resume ***
Aquent's Client is looking for a mid-level UX designer to help design new features for the mobile app shifting more customer interactions from email and the web to the mobile app. This extended staff resource will augment existing UX resources and accelerate app development.
- Design key user experience aspects of a mobile application for managing internet usage and account information.
- Create user flows, wireframes, user interface mockups, and click-through prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Write design specifications that document the design for Engineers to implement.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists, and Product Managers throughout the design process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong interaction design skills.
- Experience designing applications for Android, iOS, and the Web.
- Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Free lunchesConvenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.