- Austin, Texas 78758
- Job Terms:
- $50-58/hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Digital Content Manager in Austin, TX for a stable 12-18 month contract. This role will start out remotely then will be in Austin. AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate + health benefits, dental, vision, 401K and more. AQUENT & our client are fully ready & capable to enable successful remote work. Other titles: Web Content Manager, Content Manager, Sr. Content Editor.
In a nutshell: We are looking for someone who has professional experience as a Content Manager, Content Editor or Content Publisher in an enterprise environment. This role REQUIRES having worked in and managed content in an enterprise CMS (content management system). The ideal talent will have experience with content management, content pages, image optimization, page updates and website administration. For quick apply, email your resume directly to Chelsea Caudill - firstname.lastname@example.org - please include in the subject line: Austin - Digital Content Manager.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator and seasoned digital manager to help manage and develop our client's Brand Journalism content and branded digital channels. The Brand Journalism team is responsible for creating meaningful content experiences across channels and via paid media. To connect with clients and prospects, we seek to deliver engaging editorial financial content that answers investing questions at the right time and in the right context.
Digital Content Manager required skills:
- Passion for creating high-quality, compelling financial content and copy that educates and engages retail consumers and motivates them to take action.
- 3-5 years’ experience in writing and managing content for Web or other digital media, with a preference for financial services content.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on the ability to create alliances, work collaboratively, and get things done in a corporate environment.
- Proven track record of leading projects from concept to completion, including creative problem-solving, pragmatic prioritization, and application of best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies, and user testing.
- Familiarity with how content fits in a digital marketing ecosystem.
- Experience with content management systems, digital asset management, databases and SEO best practices.
- Experience using Drupal CMS to build and publish pages
- Experience managing projects in Work Front and/or JIRA
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Information Science, English, Communications, or other related discipline.
You demonstrate these behaviors:
- Amazing communication: You are thoughtful, deliberate and strategic in the way you communicate. You ask smart questions and make thoughtful comments.
- Results orientation: Focusing on the desired end result of the work; setting challenging goals, focusing efforts, and meeting or exceeding goals.
- Persuasive communication: The ability to plan and deliver impactful and persuasive oral and written communications.
- Analytical thinking: Approaching a problem by using a logical, systematic and sequential approach.
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked to or required by the situation.
What you’ll do as the Digital Content Manager:
- Support creation and updates for our client's editorial content based on business and regulatory needs, working with subject matter experts and Compliance.
- Monitor our digital channels, identify bugs, and work with Platform Owners to prioritize fixes.
- Support projects related to content management and site administration, including: QA, usage rights,
- page updates, image optimization, expirations, redirects and tagging.
- Assist with database migration by partnering with Migration Project Management to migrate Insights &
- Ideas from I&I Drupal to firm-wide Drupal.
- Manage our Image Library Project, including:
- o Identifying non-Compliant images on the site
- o Purchasing live, non-compliant images
- o Deleting all non-compliant images from the Brand Journalism folder
- o Communicating to I&I users: Workfront submissions should only reference images in Bynder
- Expert Pages: Collaborate with Digital tech teams, tech teams, and other partners to build expert pages using existing templates
- Support page-building in Drupal, specifically: Updating charts, graphs, and images, rebuilding landing pages using Beacon Design System components, and supporting management of our JIRA queue
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!