- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
The Partner Marketing team develops resources, benefits, and marketing campaigns for the Partnerships team across our suite of platforms and solutions. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to support our partner and advertiser enablement efforts in critical business areas like strategy/planning, thought leadership, creative and agency audiences. You will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of creative and marketing benefits that help partners adopt the right solutions to grow their end clients.
- Act as the voice of the creative partner audiences
- Identify scaled marketing methods to drive adoption of company marketing solutions
- Set strategic marketing direction and vision for creative partners
- Develop and execute the outbound marketing strategy for Global Marketing Programs aimed at our creative partner audiences
- Ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy.
- Have a vision for bringing the holistic story to life through the program, GTM, narratives, collateral, messaging, campaigns, and more.
- Partner closely with the program management and sales teams to deeply understand audience pain points, form business requirements, and prioritize solutions to influence the direction of program development.
- Plan and manage activities in the discovery process that include: designing and executing mixed method primary research, vetting and engaging vendor partners (as needed)
- Passionate about both business strategy and operations, have excellent problem-solving skills, are great at building insights from data, and seek to drive process improvements and consistency.
- Proven success in project management, execution, and multitasking.
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship development, and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 8+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, brand management, marketing communications, content strategy, or a related field
- Knowledgeable about the global advertising / creative industry
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working in and influencing cross-functional teams
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and the ability to pivot fast
- Understanding what makes great creative on our family of apps, how creativity is evolving, and what this means for the family of apps
This role is for you if you are:
- Ambitious, creative, and excited to drive participation in our partner programs
- A responsible, organized self-starter who excels in fast-paced collaborative environments and loves working with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with change and working in fluid environments
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.