- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Our client's MARCOM division is looking for a talented Project Manager.
The Channel XF group overseas the creation of the Marketing Communication materials developed for use by their reseller partners, key to the success of our product launches is the timely distribution of their product communication kits.
The Channel XF team is looking for an experienced project manager to oversee the development of a content management system that will deliver these communication materials to our partners. This person will act as day to day point person during the development of this system , connecting all internal stakeholder teams and representing the needs of our global Channel community and our partners.
Responsibilities will include working with all stakeholders to define the scope of the project, creating project briefs , tracking status, managing project milestones, scheduling training and communicating progress across our entire group.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in marketing or advertising industry.
- Experience of working with technical teams and new system development
- Proven ability to create and implement new creative workflows
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly matrixed organization
- Must be able to multi-task, with proven effectiveness working under pressure
BA/BS or equivalent degree preferred.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)