- Pasadena, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
* Position can work remotely until it is safe to be in office, then it will be 2-3 days remote. Local candidates only.
Seeking a User Experience Designer to help design the flow of the user experience for websites for a major healthcare client in Pasadena. Must have a strong background in Information Architecture, Interaction Design, User Interface Design, User Research, and Usability Engineering and knows how to align business strategies and requirements with established industry standards and methodologies.
The User Experience Designer will be responsible for information architecture, wireframe design, applying patterns to new features and involvement in user research efforts.
Must be able to:
- Work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
- Develop effective interactive design solutions that meet business, project, and design goals, based on standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other functional groups (e.g., Creative, Technology, Product Management, Marketing and Production) to deliver on website and feature development and ongoing enhancements.
- Create IA and user experience documentation and contribute to the development of processes and best practices.
Required years of experience: 3+ years
Experience working with design systems (building or contributing) a plus.
Transactional design a plus.
Experience leading UX workshops a plus.
* Position can work remotely until it is safe to be in office, then it will be 2 days remote.
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.