- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- $40-46/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Product Owner in Richmond, VA who has platform migration experience. This role will be remote for the foreseeable future, and then onsite in Richmond, VA. This is a ~9 month contract with potential for extension and even conversion. AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate + health benefits, dental, vision, 401K and more. AQUENT & our client are fully ready & capable to enable successful remote work.
For quick apply, email your resume directly to Chelsea Caudill - email@example.com - please include in the subject line: RVA PO.
As the Product Owner you will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the delivery of work across two teams
- Responsible for the grooming and delivery of work across two teams. One team is BAU and the other team will be a combination of BAU and features needed for statements modernization
- Operating in more technically focused product role, back-end systems, migrating customers from old statements platforms to our client’s new one
- Writing user stories
- Driving delivery & timeframe commitments
- Sit with tech teams, write user stories, assist in all aspects of platform migration
- Ensure the successful delivery of product deadlines
- Managing two teams of 5-6 developers + a Scrum Master
The ideal Product Owner will have...
- At least 3 years of product management, product delivery, project management experience
- We are NOT looking for extensive AGILE / Scrum experience
- Strong delivery experience
- The ability to work autonomously
- A solid understanding of how to best work with technology teams and developers
- A background in platform development or platform products (this is NOT web, mobile, ui)
- Exceptionally strong & proactive communication - knowing when to escalate issues, roadblocks or potential missed timelines
- Shows good judgement, decision making abilities, prioritization & problem-solving skills
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR