- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
This is a 40 hour a week engagement for a 3 month term with a possibility of extension, working with our client - a major technology company. Role is part of a User Experience team, designing User Interfaces.
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
Our design studio is looking for a driven user experience designer to work with our Sr. Designers to craft elegant, customer-focused experiences. You will collaborate with designers, researchers, engineers and product managers – working on projects throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle. You will own sweating the details for our reading features, and the delivery of design documentation and redlines to our partner engineering teams. You will also contribute to product vision, and collaborate with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, systems, and the interaction, visual, and motion design patterns.
- 1-3+ years of experience as an interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field
- Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Experience in Sketch and a variety of other design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InVision.
- Experience working closely with Sr. Designers to complete and document complicated UX designs
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience with research and human-centered design with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
- Experience with designing cross-platform including mobile apps and consumer electronic devices
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.