- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our client's Digital Team is looking for a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of project manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has 3-5 previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high quality results are required. This individual will drive the execution of various digital initiatives including but not limited to web site launches, digital campaigns and prospect/customer events supported by web streaming technologies.
You must be able to:
• Organize project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
• Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
• Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
• Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
• Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
• Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
• Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
• You have strong understanding of the digital and social media space (required).
• You have strong understanding of the creative process for development of traditional media.
• You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
• You have experience with event management and development of event creative.
• You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross- functional groups a plus).
• You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
• You have the ability to use affectively, common PM tools (Mavenlink, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Keynote, Google docs, etc.).
• You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus).
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.