- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
We are seeking a Lead CX/ UX Designer for a global Fortune 50 client that leads its industry in technology, innovation and customer experience. This role supports a massive key initiative in the client's growth plans to expand their e-commerce and digital marketing presence, drive efficiencies in the go-to-market strategy and develop an integrated data platform to be leveraged across the company, customers and suppliers.
As Chief Designer you will be responsible for design review and guidance across all ecommerce, portal and app areas to ensure consistency and design standards are being met. You will be instrumental in deciding CX/UX choices around brand changes, flows, and overall consolidation of ecommerce activities. The Chief Designer provides custom look and feel for each ecommerce channel and creative transition plans to move each to more uniformity. In this role you will be responsible for continued design on a subsidiary rebrand and website as well as design changes for customers on an ecommerce site.
Note: When the "stay at home" recommendation is lifted in Washington, this role will work on-site at the client's offices in south Seattle.
- Research, analyze, and test experiences with customer community, creating persona profiles and developing requirements to define intuitive user experience across digital properties and applications.
- Create and iterate using wireframes, mockups and prototypes to tune user experience prior to settling on design elements.
- Work closely with product owners, project managers, and design team members, to design communication and marketing-oriented digital experiences that are intuitive and meaningful upon first use.
- Develop consistent, intuitive architectures that help business partners structure content consistent with the experiences they are trying to convey.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Background in designing for e-Commerce experiences preferred.
- Proficient use of Sketch for creating dynamic prototypes.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Familiarity with InVision and developer hand-offs.
- Proficiency in developing wireframes and layouts based on notional architectures.
- Proficiency in developing content architectures that help users intuitively know how to navigate a web property.
- Strong consultative approach to working alongside teammates and clients.
- Strong design fundamentals, specifically tuned to digital environments, with an eye towards responsive, multiple device oriented properties.
- Strong attention to detail, and comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
- Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
- Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
- Current digital portfolio demonstrating comparable work
Here’s your chance to come on board with a global Fortune 50 Aquent client who leads their industry in technology, innovation and customer experience! Working for our client, you’ll enjoy a very customer service oriented culture focused on work-life balance, flexibility, diversity, continued growth, recognition and collaboration. Our client really invests in both their employees AND contractors, helping them to become embedded in the business for long term success.
Not only will you get to work with some pretty cool teams across the enterprise, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to some exciting business initiatives such as high level international campaigns, cutting edge digital business strategies, environmental initiatives, corporate citizenship initiatives, international trade shows and events and new product rollouts!
Some of the benefits our clients offer contractors:
Discounts on fitness center membership fees
Great work life balance culture
Opportunities for multi-year contracts
Free parking and shuttle services to campuses
Performance recognition and rewards program with redeemable points for client online/retail store mechanensie
Access to 100+ Recreation Clubs for contractor, their spouses and dependents