- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE! + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Becky Morrissey
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
As an HTML Developer, you’ll be responsible to deliver HTML production design solutions that
satisfy business goals and objectives. You are a creative problem solver, able to create email
and advertising production design deliverables with proficient speed, attention to detail and high
quality. You’ll maintain and deliver development solutions for products, promotions, seasonal
campaigns and special projects while ensuring adherence to Pandora brand and program
standards as well as templates.
● Execute modern responsive HTML/CSS deliverables from design comps, ensuring
exceptionally high quality.
● Implement dynamic content via macros to create personalized emails at scale.
● Sync data for the Adobe email campaign.
● Ensure rendering consistency of email campaigns in webmail and app-based email
clients (Gmail, Outlook.com, iOS Mail, Windows Mail, etc.)
● Code and execute production for advertising banners / skins on Pandora stations.
● Optimize graphic elements for desktop and mobile devices.
● Partner with other designers, developers, project managers to edit and update creative
● Effectively prioritize and juggle multiple campaigns at once.
● Be versatile, creative, passionate about details, problem solving and new technology.
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop/Illustrator required, InDesign a plus)
● Proficiency in SendGrid and Adobe email platforms
● Strong working knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive design with ability to code HTML emails and advertising banners / skins from designs
● At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
● Have a portfolio and/or work samples that demonstrate relevant experience
● Work efficiently, accurately, and professionally within tight deadlines
● Friendly and open approach to communication internally and external teams
● Demonstrated ability to conceptualize creative solutions with inadequate assets
● Have a solid understanding of font families and file types