- Conshohoken, as needed
- Job Terms:
- around $48 (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rachel Hettinger
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!
We are looking for a highly competent and passionate editor to join our creative studio dedicated to supporting a large pharmaceutical client. The editor is responsible for content quality and must have a solid working knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and composition in providing clarity and flow. The editor contributes to a successful review process through meticulous fact checking, referencing and annotating of resources in adherence with compliances, style guidelines and standards.
While copy editing skills are critical to this role, the ideal candidate will also possess a strong understanding of Pharma promotions and product labels.
• Fact check, reference and annotate resources for successful review cycles
• Use proofreading , grammar and punctuation to provide quality output • Ensure content adheres to guidelines for annotating material and supporting references for Medical, Legal, and Regulatory review
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously with concurrent deadlines
• Remain relevant by keeping abreast of all guidelines and standards • Contribute to efficiencies by being proficient with electronic and online editing and review tools
• Experience in AMA Style
• Familiar with Veeva Promomats, a plus
• Proficient with Adobe Acrobat and Commenting Tools
• This is a Remote position; onsite for required Meetings and Training at Conshohocken, PA
• BA or BS degree in English or Communications
• 3 to 5 years editing experience preferably within the pharmaceutical field or studio/agency environment
• 2 to 3 years’ experience annotating resources and reference sourcing