- Deerfield, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Aquent is looking for an Associate Project Coordinator for our client in Deerfield!
· Coordinate transfer of design files from and between internal and external partners
· Open all JIRA tickets related to design template platform publishes
· Facilitate resolution of any file issues that arise by serving as intermediary b/ 3rd party vendor and platform owner.
· Share selected design templates file with cross functional internal teams on a regular and adhoc basis
· Improve design template filing structure. Keep current with only active design templates
· Design Template reporting
· Create summaries of sales performance of design templates at a product category level
· Omniture Reporting
· Create weekly and adhoc scorecards that summarize Site KPIs
** Determined, independent go-getter and detail oriented. There will NOT be a lot if any hand holding; they should have worked in a pretty fast paced environment and be familiar with stand corporate business protocols. A degree isn’t necessary, but the resume and experience should demonstrate the your education.