- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- 54 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Do you have experience with development methodologies (ISD, ADDIE, Mager), and Kirkpatrick's training evaluation levels??
Duties: This candidate must be a creative, resourceful, and motivated individual with instructional design background and experience delivering training.
- Leverage existing training materials to create short learning modules that can be pulled by internal users on demand, design and develop high-quality instructional materials and curricula for eLearning targeting the company's internal technical audience.
- Interface with subject matter experts, business owners, and peers to meet business needs across multiple cross¬-functional teams.
- Adhere to appropriate instructional standards and best practices, including analyzing needs, and creating design documents and storyboards to outline the course structure.
- Review existing content and other source materials to design and develop courseware.
- Create eLearning design documents and storyboards that outline course structure.
- Improve training effectiveness of content, including transforming existing materials, such as videos and PowerPoint presentations, into eLearning and other training objects.
Skills: In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong technical background and experience with enterprise software (SaaS/PaaS a plus), IT Service Management (ITSM) applications and tools, and familiarity with ITIL framework are strongly preferred.
- Experience working with highly-technical content, preferably complex software systems.
- Five or more years' experience required in a technical training environment that uses instructional design with eLearning.
- Training and experience in applying instructional design practices and methodologies to support training, learning and eLearning development.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, course development methodologies (ISD, ADDIE, Mager), and Kirkpatrick's training evaluation levels.
- Demonstrated experience with learning and design tools, including eLearning development tools and learning management systems. Articulate Storyline strongly preferred.
- Project management skills desired.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work collaboratively in multi-¬disciplinary teams. Ability to coordinate projects, including creating timelines and meeting deadlines. Direct experience working with learning management systems (LMS).
- Excellent verbal, written, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Strong design creativity.
- Flexible and dependable.
- (Preferred) Bachelors degree in Instructional Design or equivalent experience.
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.