- Raleigh, NC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Late July 2020
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent is looking for a User Experience Researcher for our Fortune 500 Financial client in Raliegh, NC. This is a full time, onsite, 12-month assignment (W2) with the potential to convert to a permanent employee. Aquent also offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K. (Note: Due to COVID-19, interviews and work will temporarily be done remotely, however, candidates must be within a commutable distance to Raleigh to be considered.)
Methods include: moderated and unmoderated usability studies, card sorts, tree tests, in-depth interviews, heuristic analysis, contextual inquiry, focus groups, surveys, A/B tests, and others.
Amazing opportunity to work with an innovative client, invested in a growing UX UI team. Apply today to learn more about each role!
What you’ll do:
● Design and conduct research on various Commercial and/or Consumer banking projects ranging from exploratory research to concept validation.
● Collaborate effectively with UX and UI designers within the Design team to deliver formative and summative research in cadence with the team’s design process.
● Work on cross-functional product teams, partnering closely with designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders.
● Recruit and schedule appropriate research participants.
● Generate insights that influence product strategy, feature design, and prioritization.
● Inspire stakeholders with creative and compelling presentation of your findings and insights.
● Possible occasional travel (<10%).
● (Senior and Principal roles include planning, managing and serving as Sr. liaison with stakeholders, serving as SME, etc)
What you’ll bring:
● Command over a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
● Experience and comfort building rapport with research participants.
● Strong skills in effectively eliciting insights, observations, and commentary from participants without leading or injecting bias.
● Strong experience analyzing, synthesizing and delivering/presenting research.
● BA/BS degree in Psychology, Sociology, HCI, Human Factors, User Experience or other related
research field in the social sciences.
● Experience in applied product/design research:
- 2+ years for User Experience Research role
- 5+ years for Sr. User Experience Researcher role
- 10+ years for Principal User Experience Researcher role