- Raleigh, NC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Sept/Oct 2020
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Looking to move to the Raleigh, NC? Aquent is looking for a Sr. User Experience Researcher for a fantastic Fortune 500 Financial client. This would be a perm opportunity with relocation assistance, and full benefits.
The ideal candidate will be senior level researcher with advanced degree and 5+ years of practical experience (qual & quant). Methods include: moderated and unmoderated usability studies, card sorts, tree tests, in-depth interviews, heuristic analysis, contextual inquiry, focus groups, surveys, A/B tests, and others.
Amazing opportunity to work with an innovative client, invested in a growing UX UI team. Apply today to learn more about each role!
What you’ll do:
● Design and conduct research on various Commercial and/or Consumer banking projects ranging from exploratory research to concept validation.
● Collaborate effectively with UX and UI designers within the Design team to deliver formative and summative research in cadence with the team’s design process.
● Work on cross-functional product teams, partnering closely with designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders.
● Recruit and schedule appropriate research participants.
● Generate insights that influence product strategy, feature design, and prioritization.
● Inspire stakeholders with creative and compelling presentation of your findings and insights.
● Possible occasional travel (<10%).
● (Senior and Principal roles include planning, managing and serving as Sr. liaison with stakeholders, serving as SME, etc)
What you’ll bring:
● Command over a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
● Experience and comfort building rapport with research participants.
● Strong skills in effectively eliciting insights, observations, and commentary from participants without leading or injecting bias.
● Strong experience analyzing, synthesizing and delivering/presenting research.
● Advanced degree (preferred) in Psychology, Sociology, HCI, Human Factors, User Experience or other related research field in the social sciences.