- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Late July (est)
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent is looking for a Sr. User Experience Researcher for our Fortune 500 Financial client in Atlanta, GA. This is a full time, onsite, 12-month assignment (W2) with the potential to convert to a permanent employee. Aquent also offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K.
Seeking Senior reserchers with 5+ years of relevant practical experience (qual & quant), advanced related degree is a plus. Methods include: moderated and unmoderated usability studies, card sorts, tree tests, in-depth interviews, heuristic analysis, contextual inquiry, focus groups, surveys, A/B tests, and others.
Amazing opportunity to work with an innovative client, that is greatly invested in a growing UX UI team. Apply today to learn more.
What you’ll do:
● Design and conduct research on various Commercial and/or Consumer banking projects ranging from exploratory research to concept validation.
● Collaborate effectively with UX and UI designers within the Design team to deliver formative and summative research in cadence with the team’s design process.
● Work on cross-functional product teams, partnering closely with designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders.
● Work directly with research participants.
● Generate insights that influence product strategy, feature design, and prioritization.
● Inspire stakeholders with creative and compelling presentation of your findings and insights.
● Possible occasional travel (<10%).
● Planning and manage research projects and serve as SME and liaison with stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
● 5+ years of experience in applied product/design research.
● Command over a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
● Experience and comfort building rapport with research participants.
● Strong skills in effectively eliciting insights, observations, and commentary from participants without leading or injecting bias.
● Strong experience analyzing, synthesizing and delivering/presenting research.
● BA/BS degree in Psychology, Sociology, HCI, Human Factors, User Experience or other related research fields in the social sciences.