- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
If you’re a self-starter with a passion for innovative technology and customer success, including killer closing skills – we’re looking for YOU!
Passion for strategic relationships with partners? Great Communication Skills? Speaking Engagements come natural? Keep going!
The Customer Engagement & Marketing team is looking for a superstar marketer to support our corporate customer marketing programs. This individual will be responsible for managing our Enterprise customer pipeline, researching customer accounts, understanding customer use cases, and supporting cross-functional product marketing managers through the customer engagement process.
The ideal candidate is both analytical and strategic and can effectively drive results. This person will develop a deep understanding of our customers and their success stories alongside the industry and product teams to develop a cohesive customer marketing program. In addition, this person will drive messaging and positioning that aligns with our core cloud products, and lead the overall development of our marketing bill of materials. This person should be an excellent written and visual communicator, and committed to flawless execution.
Responsibilities will include developing and managing customer presentations and working with customers to secure commitment to participate in ongoing marketing activities (i.e. events, speaking engagements).
The ideal candidate is an individual that has marketing experience working with strategic partners, superb relationship-building skills and enjoys the blend of marketing, sales and business development with the responsibility of owning the co-marketing programs. The ideal candidate must relish operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment with a focus on customer success.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Research top customer accounts by aligning with Product, Industry and Sales Teams
* Build a strong pipeline of customer leads for a consistent cadence of customer references
* Create customer presentations to pitch co-marketing opportunities
* Develop qualifying customer stories/references to leverage in various marketing materials
* Support company events to showcase top customer stories (i.e. demos, speaking engagements, marketing materials, campaigns, etc.)
* Own flawless execution, track and measure customer success, and report weekly metrics
* Be an effective business partner and provide consistent and clear communication to ensure customer success and salesforce.com success
* Build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies, including creative, legal, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
Required Skills / Experience:
* Experience in developing innovative and compelling presentations
* Experience in launching new technology solutions through innovative ideas that are relevant and resonate with our initiatives.
* Experience in customer or partner marketing
* Work collaboratively across divisions
* 5-8 years of experience in product or corporate marketing. MBA a plus.
* Strong creative and relationship-building skills
* Passion for software-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service and disruptive thinking
* Excellent written, PowerPoint, and Apple Keynote skills
* Self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, start-up environment
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.