- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Bernard Grimes
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Aquent's client, a leading Media & Entertainment company, is looking for a new Senior Brand Manager to join their team for a 10 week assignment. This person will be helping develop and lead the social strategy for one of the company's top brands! This position can sit in either San Francisco or New York City.
The ideal candidate will be a strong storyteller and an expert in the social landscape. They will responsible for building the brand, developing a social strategy from concept to execution, and reporting on the outcome of each campaign.
Day to Day:
- Oversee the social for the company's main social brand
- Lead tone, voice & style
- Engage and develop campaigns
- Develop a content calendar for the brand
- Work cross-functionally with the company's sub-brands (Sports, News, Finance, Entertainment, etc)
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience with community management a must
- +6 years of experience working in social media
- Go-to-market social campaign launch experience
- A social-first mindset
- Understanding of each social platform and the ability to develop relationships within those platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok)
- Knowledge of data-driven business strategy and how social supports it
- Knowledge of Finger on the pulse social and brand marketing trends and news
- Skills with Photoshop or other video and photo editing software are a big plus
- Ability to work fluidly within a complex organization with multiple stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of how social media fits within a larger marketing ecosystem
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.