- Dulles, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- George Kuriakose
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Aquent's client, one of the leading Media companies in the country, is looking to add a new Email Marketing Manager to their team!
This person will be responsible for building and deploying user led marketing email campaigns to support a new business line. They will leverage the technology platform and data to build email and triggered communications to drive user acquisition and engagement. These campaigns will include product launch messages, user lifecycle communications, and email triggers.
Day to Day:
- Manage day-to-day email execution
- Lead and execute email marketing testing strategies and report on A/B and multivariate tests to drive engagement
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, deployment and reporting
- Coordinate with various teams including design, copy, marketing, and analytics
- Assist with list management of all customer data within the database to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and related unsubscribe processes
- 3+ years’ experience building and executing cross-channel marketing programs specifically email, push and SMS across multiple device types (mobile, desktop)
- Ability to troubleshoot coding problems
- Ability to manage a significant, constantly changing workload and adhere to tight deadlines.
- HTML proficiency
- Past experience with ESP (email service providers) and marketing automation platform