- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
With the news of COVID-19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our healthcare client is looking to hire a Digital Product Owner to participate in the design, development and management of member experiences from the idea stage to launch. The Product Owner will liaise with various stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment and will be responsible for development tasks such as user story development, analytics, design reviews, implementation and delivery.
- Working with the product team to design and build member experiences to help drive member satisfaction and growth
- Executing against product roadmap using agile methodologies
- Coordinating with a diverse set of stakeholders in the process to align with product vision
- Partnering with scrum masters to ensure proper handoff of product deliverables and ensuring development team is operating efficiently
- Writing thorough and thoughtful user stories that take member experience, business requirements, visual design and analytics into consideration.
- Prioritizing the product backlog using tools such as Jira to give visibility to development team on upcoming projects
- Participating in technical scoping, UX development and user story grooming with an eye towards refinement of requirements.
- Reporting on team development status, product launches and product performance.
- Experience working on Agile team, writing and managing user stories as a product owner/product manager
- Ability to facilitate communication between the Agile team and stakeholders while driving alignment with the product vision
- Understanding customer centric design, as it relates to improving the digital experience
- Knowledge to apply web and mobile use cases to better collaborate with cross functional teams
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to identify needs and transform them into product features
- Obsession with details while never losing sight of the bigger picture
- A customer-first mindset and customer empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to embrace change and a constant appetite to learn
- An awesome Digital Team changing the healthcare industry
- Open and collaborative culture
- Evolving tech stack
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or technology related field 8+ years of related experience.