- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
The Hive is our client's in-house agency. We are a creative collective built exclusively to support the business and the brand. Our sole purpose is to create meaning, influence choice, and motivate change through brand expression.
This position is part of a collaborative team that works with internal partners to create impactful communications in support of a variety of target audiences. The work involves moderately complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth understanding of specific business segments. The Copywriter will be an advocate for the brand, understanding and applying our client's brand voice in all communications.
To be successful in this role, you should also have in-depth experience developing integrated marketing campaigns and brand voice. Ultimately you are a self-starter, creative catalyst, and collaborator who can build confidence and trust with the team, and our marketing partners.
• Works from creative briefs, teams with designers and business partners (as needed) to develop, execute, present and rationalize concepts based on brand and business requirements.
• Highly collaborative. Leverages all resources (people and research tools alike) to ensure the best possible solution for the business/brand in consideration of the specific ask by the client.
• Understands our client's brand and maintains the highest quality control over all pieces he/she creates or encounters; writes in our client's voice and supports brand positioning.
• Writes and/or edits materials to align with overall brand and business strategies
• Consistently builds and maintains product knowledge for each project/assignment.
• Leverages strategic thinking to successfully incorporate all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers, business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
• Strategically and rationally articulates ideas to clients and business partners both in presentation settings and informal/collaboration situations.
• Understands and applies necessary content development approach based on media channels – print vs. web vs. social vs. email, etc. (must have experience in doing so)
• Delivers on time proactively communicating to all necessary team members when and where complications may impact delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with concentration in English, journalism, communications, or equivalent experience combined with a strong and diverse creative portfolio.
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in an advertising agency environment or provide a strong demonstration of collaborative and strategic thinking.
• Strong strategic thinking, business partnering, and presentation skills.
• Ability to plan strategically and developed broad-based programs.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Active participant in professional communities