- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
- Support the media connections planning/buying, account management, and project management teams on all elements related to creative specifications, pixel implementation, campaign trafficking, and reporting, as well as understanding the digital media landscape and the ad technologies necessary to implement, track, and report on media campaigns.
- Stay abreast of evolving industry and media landscapes, including research, emerging trends, and brand safety updates to provide insight to the team.
- Collect creative/technical specifications from sites for all creative units, including sizes, technical capabilities, traffic deadlines, etc.
- Manage trafficking of all ad campaigns, including creative QC, tag creation and implementation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and management of vendor operational needs.
- Schedule placements, ads, and creative assets as necessary throughout the life of the campaign.
- Make recommendations to embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification and other tracking components, as well as create ad tags and ensures delivery of quality information for media decisions.
- Maintain responsibility for timely delivery of client reporting that combines multiple data sources to produce valuable business insights.
- Utilize or quickly develop understanding of technology, including dashboards, in order to pull and combine data from different sources.
- Distribute ad tags, trackers, and creative assets to all sites and publishers.
- Create and manage tags to ensure proper conversion tracking.
- Manage vendor pixels for on-site tracking
- Perform quality assurance for campaign setup, creative, floodlight tags, and vendor pixels.
- Troubleshoot creative, data gathering, and tracking issues.
- Experience working in a digital media, analytics and/or creative environment.
- Knowledge of digital campaign management, reporting (designing, preparing and presenting), and optimizations.
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, consistently meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superb organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills, attention to detail, flexibility and follow-through.
- Desire to understand and provide insights from campaign data.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.