- Roswell, GA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Paige Eddington
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our global client in Roswell, GA is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and talented digital copywriter. This person will be a member of the Global Customer Experience organization – a team responsible for developing the strategy and implementing interactive online content for product web pages, SEO, social selling platforms and revenue marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is an expert storyteller who is plugged in to the digital ecosphere. You are able think through the customer experience and craft engaging copy for touchpoints throughout the digital journey. Your copy should push the envelope to break through clutter yet stay within brand guidelines. Additionally your copy should both captivate and inspire an audience to take action with urgency.
• Write compelling digital copy and descriptions to promote our product solutions that adhere to online editorial standards, brand guidelines and legal requirements – including but not limited to web pages, infographics, webinars, blog posts, social media, apps, banner ads, emails, video scripts, SEO…etc.
• Participate in content brainstorming sessions and drive the conceptualization and creation of content storyboards
• Identify gaps in existing messaging, recommend ways to strengthen messaging and modify assets accordingly
• Proofread content to ensure narrative consistency, voice and tone as well as accuracy for error-free publishing
• Collaborate with and solicit feedback from cross-functional teams to optimize digital copy and improve content performance
• Stay atop of digital copy and customer experience trends and best practices to incorporate into our digital properties
• BS or BA in English or related field
• 8+ years of experience as a copy writer, preferably in B2B with a strong portfolio of content in a variety of digital media and formats
• Ability to look at and create content from the point of view of the end user, advocating for their needs when in conflict with business requirements
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and project-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
• A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
• Deep understanding of language styles in different target markets
• Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word
This position is on site in Roswell, GA
**Must have portfolio**