- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tina Tozzi
WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Experienced highly motivated Web Graphic Designer who has background in
digital advertising campaigns (ie: Google Display Network, Social Media:
Facebook, Pinterest) to realize optimal performance (increased CTR% display
ads + Engagement-time spent on landing pages). This position is fast paced &
will provide the company with creative that will help drive client membership
goals. All designs will be a part of campaigns in market and be able to adjust as
needed on a daily basis. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional
skills in understanding priorities, be extremely organized; with great attention to
detail that drives optimal creative results. Diligence and follow through in working
with team members is important (Digital Ops, Traffic, BI, Content creators).
Candidate must have understanding of digital marketing concepts. Work with
digital channel experts in all aspects of Direct to Consumer marketing from
creative to digital marketing and technology.
1. Manages, produces, designs and lays out user-friendly, high impact creative
aimed at engaging consumers to visit, join, & renew membership
2. Primarily responsible for managing and developing the look, feel and appeal
that engages consumers for deliverables such as Ads, landing pages, carts,
3. Requires expert knowledge and skill using and applying a wide variety of web
graphics applications and video tools including, the Adobe Suite (After
Effects, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Apple Final Cut
4. The role also requires an understanding of file formats (image, video, etc.) for
the various deliverables across different platforms & be able to follow
advertising banner or web specifications precisely.
5. A basic understanding of code (css, html5, etc) and some mobile and
responsive design experience is a plus
6. Works with teams (digital marketing, traffic, BI, digital media, User
Experience) to translate and integrate directives related to site functionality
7. Must be extremely organized, possess excellent communication (written,
verbal, presentation) skills, be able to work independently to meet tight
EDUCATION, REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, as well as a minimum of
2 years of experience in web and print graphic design.
- Some experience with creating graphical user interfaces for mobile
devices and responsive environments is preferred.
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Strong communication skills and comfort level in: selling ideas and
concepts to senior management, effectively determining and interpreting
- Experience in working with known brands and direct marketing a plus
- Expert knowledge of web graphics software programs.
- A basic understanding of code (css, html5, etc) and some mobile and
responsive design experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently but also in a collaborative, innovative, flexible
and team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to translate graphic design for web development needs
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.