- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
∙ Create analysis on customer data, campaign/program data and investment data to understand customer behavior in relation to the portfolio, campaigns and offers.
∙ Write codes to run complex analysis on customer and program/campaign data and generate analytics to understand the effectiveness of ExtraCare marketing programs inclusive of test and learn studies.
∙ Deliver insights around ExtraCare customers and marketing programs to enhance future programs.
∙ Present findings to Marketing and various other functional groups throughout retail.
∙ Conduct Adhoc Analytics and dashboards to support various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
Basic skills required for the ExtraCare Analyst job:
∙ 3 to 5 years in an analytical role coupled with leadership capabilities
∙ Highly proficient in using SQL for extraction and manipulation of data
∙ Working knowledge of SAS/R/Python and Excel-VBA
∙ Analytical mindset with detail orientation
∙ Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests
∙ Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
∙ Working knowledge of statistics, sampling techniques and analysis of variation (ANOVA).
∙ Good understanding of control group creation, linear regression, factor analysis, logistic regression, generalized linear models, tree models (CART, MART), data visualization, cluster analysis or related models. Practical application of these techniques in a retail marketing setting will be good to have
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.
The ExtraCare Analyst job will deliver insights and analytics around various ExtraCare targeted marketing programs to quantify their financial impact on the CVS retail business. Ability to multitask several requests, quickly assemble data and generate impactful insights in a fast paced environment.
∙ Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or related field
∙ Advanced degree in Statistics, quantitative economics, computer science or a related field will be good to have.