- Vancouver, BC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Althea Ochoa
Aquent's client is urgently searching for a UI Software Engineer to help bring their next AAA, next-generation user experience to life!
They work primarily in C++, using a highly modified version of Unreal Engine 4. Their UI content is authored using Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG), a state-of-the-art UI Framework, giving them the power to make their UI a best-in-class showpiece for XBOX and Windows games. Your job will be to architect and build the systems which allow our team of artists and designers to shine, with a focus on performance and iteration speed.
The UI team is uniquely poised to have a huge impact on their projects. They are often the driving force behind large features, both in the frontend and in gameplay. They are a diverse set of developers with backgrounds in web, VR, mobile, and games (both hardcore and casual) brought together by a shared passion for delivering unparalleled user experiences!
• Experience with C++ is a requirement.
• Experience with multi-threaded architectures preferred.
• Experience shipping professional game projects is preferred
• Able to demonstrate knowledge of solid software engineering practices.
• BSc. degree or equivalent experience/education.