- Woodland Hills
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our healthcare client is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialst for the Medicare Novation team.
• Drives implementation of member retention marketing programs
• Ensures retention marketing programs reinforce brand value during annual renewal and life change transitions
• Supports creation of regulated marketing materials required annually across all LOBs (pre-enrollment and renewal materials)
• Leverages prior experience in direct mail / print marketing when executing retention marketing programs
• Works with Marketing Retention Manager to develop insights into underlying retention drivers, trends and forecasts
• Communicates complex subjects in clear, simple terms; and incorporate Health Literacy Mandate (HLM) requirements
• Coordinate with external vendors used to execute retention programs
- Requires college degree in Marketing or related field.
- Medicare specific experience at a health plan or provider, preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and adept at building collaborative relationships with partners
- Previous health plan or provider experience a plus
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail organization and ability to juggle multiple projects with little direction
- Print Production experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing/ influencing stakeholders
- Digital Marketing experience a plus
- Ability to communicate complex subjects in clear, simple terms