- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the program team in the Education and Empowerment Partnerships org. The individual must be passionate about serving entities of color and underrepresented communities to accelerate their economic development. Through various marketing and programming efforts, the individual will also be responsible for marketing across many audiences, from small businesses, non-profits, developers, creatives, and influencers. By supporting the various aspects of the program team, you will enable our teams to scale the program and grow its roots more firmly in the community. You will work cross-functionally with Creative, Diversity, Policy, Legal, Communications, and Product teams to develop ways to drive awareness and engagement with the audience, increase our team’s impact, and amplify stories from the community.
The successful candidate will have experience working with this or similar audiences, as well as leading cross-functional efforts.
- Lead the development and execution of a marketing strategy for this audience including positioning and outbound marketing strategy to drive awareness and engagement with the program.
- Develop a narrative along with the voice and tone for our program communications efforts.
- Develop an understanding of the audience, including identifying changing behaviors, trends, and opportunities.
- Manage and optimize multiple outbound online and offline channels (email, Facebook ads, onsite placements, SEM, events, etc.) to drive performance across a variety of audiences.
- Support the program team with development of marketing collateral and case studies.
- Work closely with the program team and contracted vendor agencies to develop program materials.
- Get buy-in and work cross-functionally with Diversity, Policy, Legal, Communications, and Product teams to drive awareness and engagement with the audience.
- Work across programs and products to prioritize marketing needs. Execute outbound marketing efforts by project managing timelines, owners, and tasks.
- Support the maintenance and organization of marketing finances (budget management, PO & SOW creation and processing).
- Must be able to think proactively to find cross-team efficiencies in project management.
- Comfort with public speaking to present our program narrative.
- Comfort with traveling domestically (with potential international travel) ~20-30% of the time.
- Experience in digital marketing within the technology and/or education industry.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing.
- Experience leading, influencing, and providing direction to cross-functional teams, including creative and analytics teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Social Sciences, or other related discipline.
- Experience marketing to small businesses, nonprofits, or similar audiences.
- Experience with outbound marketing across a variety of channels.
- Experience synthesizing and communicating with data to drive change.
- Experience driving marketing tactics with measurable impact, that are continually refined, improved, and scaled to best serve audience needs
- Identifies impact and develops best practices that are shared with other pillars or across the platform to drive impact on other teams.
- Not daunted by the nature of complexity of problems, working with stakeholders at all levels, and employs strategic thinking to solve for issues.
- Drives impact beyond core program work. Owns tasks that contribute to the greater team and proactively chooses the best problems to focus on and solve.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.