- Bellevue, WA (Can WFH 2-3 days a week)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Peel
Aquent's client, one of the leading electronics companies in the world, is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their User Experience team! This particular division of the group focuses on digital products and mobile applications.
Day to Day:
- Create the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
- Act as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
- Work with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project timelines, budgets, technical and scope constraints.
- Collaborate with crossfunctionally with UI Designers, Content Strategists, UX Researchers
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, preferably from design/art school
- 6-8 years related experience.
- Well versed in all platforms: iOS, desktop, android, native and web apps
- Strong portfolio: Link must be on front page of resume
- eCommerce or Retail experience a plus