- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Seeking a Content Strategist for one of our most innovative fintech client’s digital product team. The Strategist will need strong experience in creating content and content strategies for digital products, including conceptual overviews documents and procedures, or updating help center queries and FAQs, recommending the right voice and tone that is appropriate for developers.
• Project: Support/Help content for industry-leading digital-payment product
• Approximately 70% content strategy/30% editing
• 10+ years full-time experience required
• 6 months, on site
As the Digital Experience Design group, we partner with business, product and development teams across the Client to design products and services that drive engagement and increase client satisfaction.
We have over 130 designers, researchers and content creators working on world-class fintech products and non-digital solutions. Leveraging the latest techniques and technology, we develop a comprehensive understanding of user needs and desired outcomes—and deliver on them.
We need to build out content strategy, guidelines, models, processes and governance for a digital-payment product. The scope includes:
•Virtual assistant dialogs
•New feature introductions
•Error messages and confirmation messages
The project deliverables will support an end-to-end customer experience that maintains messaging consistency and easy access to the right content in the right format.
• Audit current content available and its organization.
• Analyze the differences, commonalities and overlaps among content types (FAQs, inline help, instructions, quick-start guides, manuals, videos, webinars, etc.)
• Interview key stakeholders on current processes and future content needs.
• Create high-level guidelines for each content type.
• Detail workflow and governance.
• Create content models for all content types.
• Test content models.
• Align content within and among different categories.
• Determine best model for future BAU processes.
• Develop training materials
• Digital content strategy
• Digital content editing
• User experience
• Ability to quickly learn technical concepts (e.g., B2B digital payments, digital experience design)
• Editing content with many contributors into a consistent voice
• Applying brand and style book guidelines
• B2B Financial services content
• Client education/support content
• AP Stylebook
• Video storytelling
Opportunity: This starts out as an hourly W2 (full time hours) role with full med/dent/vision benefits and 401K available with potential to extend and/or convert to full time. The group sits in the Hudson Yards area in NYC. Must be able to legally work in the US without sponsorship to be considered. Must be within a commutable distance to the office in NYC.