- El Dorado Hills, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our healthcare client is currently hiring a Senior Marketing Specialist in the El Dorado Hills office.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Drives implementation of member retention marketing programs
• Ensures retention marketing programs reinforce brand value during annual renewal and life change transitions
• Supports creation of regulated marketing materials required annually across all LOBs (pre-enrollment and renewal materials)
• Leverages prior experience in direct mail / print marketing when executing retention marketing programs
• Works with Marketing Retention Manager to develop insights into underlying retention drivers, trends and forecasts
• Communicates complex subjects in clear, simple terms; and incorporate Health Literacy Mandate (HLM) requirements
• Coordinate with external vendors used to execute retention programs
- Requires college degree in Marketing or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and adept at building collaborative relationships with partners
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail organization and ability to juggle multiple projects with little direction
- Demonstrated experience managing/ influencing stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex subjects in clear, simple terms
- Previous health plan or provider experience a plus
- Print Production experience a plus
- Digital Marketing experience a plus
Software Skills Required: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint