- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- George Kuriakose
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees
The main function of a Presentation Designer is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts. This Designer must have experience in data visualization, slide layout design, and visual polish of presentations; creating key graphics for presentations, working in fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a strong storyteller who is able to bring complicated ideas and/or data to well-organized, outstanding visual presentations. When applying to this position, you need to also provide a portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across a variety of types of presentations with resume. We're looking for an expert in PowerPoint and the Adobe creative suite, but also someone who is a self-starter, good planner and team player!
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design.
- Create charts and graphs from data given.
- Create and revises high-quality PowerPoint presentations for ALL Dept projects/events (Collaborate with leadership, team leads and project managers)
- Produce and maintain Dept template slides
- Supports the management team with the creation of important internal presentations
- Strong storyteller who is able to bring complicated ideas and/or data to well-organized, outstanding visual presentations
- Strong core interaction and information design skills, knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure while maintaining speed and high attention to detail giving shifting timelines, updates and last minute changes
- Excellent collaboration, communication and documentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and critical-thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5-6 years of professional presentation design experienceBasic ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film.
- Extremely proficient with MS PowerPoint and MS Word (including working with MS Excel backup data for charts/tables) with a high level of skill creating new presentation templates and organizing complex information clearly and concisely
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, picture editing programs and other design tools