- New York City, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Manhattan is seeking a UI/UX Designer for a 6 months contract position. This position would typically be onsite and full-time.
Our client is aggressively digitizing its prospect marketing capabilities. As part of this effort, the Enterprise Digital & Analytics organization (EDA) has exciting opportunities available. Within EDA, the Enterprise Digital Demand Generation team is building a singular, proprietary platform to power the acquisition of new Credit Card Members. This position will focus on designing and using Marketing capabilities and products to drive efficient marketing.
Do to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree to - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
What do you do
Design UX & UI for Internal marketing platforms to analyze digital data, create marketing audience, connect to distribution channels and measure the impact
• Plan and design user experience and UI for users of the capabilities and products
• Wireframing & Prototyping UI screens
• Work with product owners, technology teams and vendors to understand requirements and document them along with UI screens
• Implement best practices in design and AXP guidelines
3-5 years experience total
Need UI and UX experience
• The ideal candidate should demonstrate creativity, curiosity and passion for designing UI/UX with a user-centric mindset
• Experience designing for enterprise applications is a plus
• Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem, ability and comfort with working independently and making key decisions on projects
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Prior experience in working with technology teams (1-3 years experience)
• In depth knowledge of industry tools: Adobe inDesign, Invision, and/or omnigraph
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background check required