- Bellevue, Washington
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Peel
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees
Our client is a major Fortune 500 electronics, smartphone and smart appliances company is seeking a UI Designer for this UX team. The main function of this designer will be to create user interface designs, visual concepts and sample web layouts based on design principles and concepts. A typical designer needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design.
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to client.
- Create charts and graphs from data given.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Basic ability to design for various platforms including web and mobile
- Basic ability to design motion graphics for user interface designs is a major plus
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator are a must!
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years experience required.